nikamoeini

Best Ways to Grow from Scratch

nikamoeini    0

Hey everyone!

I just started my channel and I'm wondering what's the best advice for someone to start a channel from the beginning? Would love to hear your experiences!

thanks!

There are so many factors. What do you hope to gain from your channel? Is this something you wish to have as a hobby or grow as a business? Nadine Sykora (Hey Nadine on YouTube), Matt Kepnes (Nomadic Matt) and I created a video course that teaches you how to start and grow your YouTube channel. We include a lot of great information in the course based on everything we've learned over the past 7+ years. You can check it out here: https://superstarblogging.nomadicmatt.com/travel-video-course/

BenCG    0

Thanks for creating the forum Kristen! Figured I may as well join for networking purposes. My travel (and other things) channel is currently just short of 200 subs and I'd like it to grow based on bringing people and opportunities into my life, so ad revenue isn't a priority for me. I was very interested in your course but I wasn't sure if I could still pay for it in instalments like before, I couldn't seem to find the option to specify that. Did something happen?

Hi Ben! Keep up the good work with your channel. Perseverance, passion and being your own unique self will help you get you where you want to go. As for the course, you can pay 3 instalments of $99. Here's the link: https://superstarblogging.nomadicmatt.com/travel-video-course/?_ga=2.61123887.2040693173.1505224838-81503973.1501717434 Scroll right to the bottom and let me know if you have any questions.